Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Walla Walla...

What a great day! This morning, we broke down our icy tent, and headed through the mountains of Idaho into Washington.  We took a little detour to visit Mom's friend Sarah in Walla Walla. I was road-weary, and really appreciated the stop.  I made two new doggie friends who shared their toys and food with me - thanks Myrtle and Claire! Mom got to shower and do laundry, so now I am the only thing left that reeks of campfire... Anyway, we will get back on the road again this morning, and Mom says we will be "there" today. I have no idea where there is, but if it is anything like Walla Walla, it will be fantastic. I also hope there has a real roof, and not a tent...

1 comment:

  1. I like showers! ;) Glad to see that you're getting closer to your destination. :)

    ReplyDelete