Friday, October 15, 2010

People in Nebraska are really nice...

Today, we took a few detours, so Mom could do some Geocaching... One such trip took us to Nebraska. The exit we had to take was closed for construction, so we had to take the back roads. Mom took my seatbelt off for a little while, so I could put my head out the window for a bit. We drove down crazy gravel roads through cornfields... It was great. There was a toll bridge right before the cache. The toll-taker was a really nice man, who gave my Mom change, and me a cookie. Yum. People in Nebraska are nice.

Speaking of that seatbelt - I am glad Mom got it. The speed limit here in SD is 75, and Mom keeps complaining that 80 in the slow lane is too slow (she keeps shouting, "this isn't the !#$%=& Autobahn" - insert any curse word you want, she's used them all...

Talk to you in the morning...

1 comment:

  1. LOL :) Enjoyed the remarks about the drive. Sounds like Nebraska was fun. :)

    ReplyDelete