Monday, October 25, 2010

On the road again...

This should have given her a clue...

Holy snow!  All of a sudden, and a LOT!

Back in the rain in Oregon.  What a difference a week makes...
This morning was rainy and miserable in Seattle.  I hate rain.  Mom made me go out in it anyway before we got in the car (that's one of her rules - use the bathroom before you leave the house).  I was so tired that I immediately fell asleep.  The last thing I remember was Mom telling me not to worry - we were going to try to drive out of the rain today.  Boy, was she right!  Out of the rain, and into the snow - what a pretty sight (she's not the sharpest - I had to remind her that rain turns to snow at 5200 feet).  Anyway, that slowed us down a bit, so we ran back into the rain and never made it out.  Tonight, we are at a hotel (yay!) on the Oregon/Idaho line.  Tomorrow should be a beautiful drive.  I hope the rain lets up...

No comments:

Post a Comment